Lexus has finally released details and pictures of the updated (confirmed) 2020 Lexus GX 460. Featuring a revised grille similar in design to the all-new UX compact crossover, the 2020 GX 460 will also come with Premium triple-beam LED headlamps and Lexus Safety System+, completing Lexus’ milestone of equipping all models with standard active safety.
Upgraded Off-Roading Capabilities
The versatile GX 460 has always been engineered to take on the toughest of roads and with an all-new Off-Road Package that will be available on the Luxury grade, GX drivers will be able to take up to 7 passengers on the ultimate, luxury off-roading adventure. The new package for 2020 GX brings proven off-road technologies such as Lexus Multi-Terrain Monitor (seen in the LX) and Panoramic View Monitors with driver and passenger cameras; transmission cooler; fuel tank protector; Crawl Control; and Multi-Terrain Select. With the Multi-Terrain Monitor and Panoramic View Monitors, front passengers can view front, rear, side and yes, under camera views on the navigation screen, providing peace of mind while taking on extreme driving conditions.
What’s New: 2020 GX 460
Here’s what else you can expect on the 2020 Lexus GX 460 that is different from the current model year.
- Lexus Safety System+ including Pre-Collision with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert, Intelligent High Beams and High-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (standard!)
- Revised Spindle Grille
- Premium Triple-Beam LED headlamps (standard!)
- Gray Sapele Wood and Aluminum Trim now on Premium and Luxury grades
- Rioja Red with Black Headliner – new Interior Option
- Off-Road Package available on Luxury grade with monitor that can display terrain and tire location underneath the vehicle
- Two additional USB ports – rear passengers can now power their mobile devices, bringing the GX’s total to four.
For more information on the 2020 Lexus GX 460 or to take advantage of exceptional offers on all remaining 2019 models, contact the sales team at North Park Lexus at Dominion by calling 210-816-6000.
What’s your favorite update for the 2020 GX? Let us know in the comments section below or tag #LexusDominion when you share to Social Media.