Lexus recently released a pricing letter for the new 2020 RC F and we are happy to report that even with notable updates for the new model year, the base MSRP will remain at $64,750* – unchanged from the prior model year. Improved performance and styling is just the beginning for this high-performance sport coupe. Here’s what else you can expect and soon discover on the 2020 RC F that is now in production and coming soon.
Available Packages & Pricing for 2020 RC F
Premium Package (PM) will add $5,350 to the base MSRP and include most everything from last year’s model year in addition to the following updates for 2020:
- Silver-Fiber interior trim
- Power tilt-and-telescopic steering column
- Leather-trimmed interior
- Heated steering wheel
The Premium Package will also include Driver’s Seat Memory, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear-Cross Traffic Alert, Heated and Ventilated Front Seats, Rear-seat center armrest console with cupholders, Rear-seat armrest with trunk pass-through and Auto-Dimming outside mirrors with auto tilt-down – all of which is carried over from 2019 RC F.
Performance Package (PE) adds $11,400 to the base MSRP and will include all of the RC F Premium Package features, and adds or replaces the following:
- Black Carbon Fiber interior trim
- Carbon Fiber roof
- Carbon Fiber aerodynamics: front spoiler, rocker-panel splitters, rear diffuser and speed-activated rear wing
After deciding on either the Premium or Performance Package, 2020 RC F buyers can also include or expect to find the following individual options included on the updated model.
- All Weather Package (CK) – $130
- 19″ Hand-polished 20-spoke forged alloy wheels by BBS (FT) – $1,500
- Premium Triple-Beam LED headlamps (IL) – $1,160
- Navigation/Mark Levinson Audio Package (NL) – $2,725
- Orange Metallic Brembo brake calipers (OW) – $300
- Intuitive Parking Assist (PA) – $500
- Torque Vectoring Differential (RD) – $1,250
- Power moon roof (SR) – $1,100
- Premium Paint (PC) – $595
Unless special ordered otherwise, we expect the 2020 RC F to be built to with either the Premium or Performance Package and include the following added options (at the very least) for our area.
- 19″ Wheels
- Premium Triple Beam LED headlamps
- Navigation/Mark Levinson Audio Package
- Intuitive Parking Assist
- Power Moon Roof (for Premium Package builds)
- Orange Metallic Brembo Brake Calipers (depending on exterior color but prob on most builds)
- Premium Paint applicable only on those Premium Paint colors including Infrared, UltraSonic Blue Mica 2.0, etc.
So, if you wanted a Premium Package 2020 RC F with most of the added options listed above, what would the MSRP come out to? We’re guesstimating around $73K for the Premium and the Performance to be around $85K. Since the 2020 RC F is not yet here, we can only guess on pricing at this time but we will be sure to update everyone with the final MSRP and builds once we have the info on our first round of 2020 RC F’s to be delivered to Lexus Dominion.
- Weight reduction by 56 lbs thanks to new hollow half shafts at the rear, a pared down intake manifold and a smaller AC compressor in the front and changing to aluminum for the toe control brackets and upper suspension support brackets.
- More Rigidity and More Power. Stiffer bushings for the rear suspension arms and steering rack mounts plus, more rigid engine mounts transmitting the RC F’s massive 5.0-liter V8 engine resulted in 472 HP (+5hp) and 395 pound feet of torque (+6lb ft)
- Launch Control, standard. Reach 0-60 in just 4.2 seconds (and under 4 seconds for the Track Edition) from a standing start acceleration with the push of the button on the console.
- New Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires designed specifically for the RC F. The changes are specifically designed to reduce understeer, improve overall lateral grip and increase durability under extreme conditions.
- Updated Grille and Front Fascia. The signature grille has been altered by adding a lower lip opening that stretches across the bottom to create a visually shorter front fascia. The lower front bumper features a unique front spoiler, designed to increase front end downforce giving you better grip and more precise steering.
- Enlarged Cooling Ducts on the Front Fender
- Side Rocker Moldings inspired by the GT3 race car (on the Performance Package the RC F also adopts a carbon fiber rocker-panel splitter to further suppress roll movement)
- New Taillights
- Color-keyed speed-activated wing is standard and upgraded to Carbon Fiber on the Performance Package
- Rear Diffuser now color-keyed and is Carbon Fiber for the Performance Package
- New Interior Option: White Leather with Black Accents
- Standard (and included in the Premium Package) Silver Fiber ornamentation pays homage to the original gangster, the Lexus IS F.
- Apple CarPlay – access the same familiar interface from your iPhone through the multimedia display.
- Amazon Alexa integration – bring the convenience of Amazon Alexa on the road with the Lexus+Alexa* app and Amazon subscription.
- Lexus Enform Service Connect included for the first 10 years of ownership.
Every gram, every material and every detail was carefully scrutinized to develop the most advanced, high-performing RC F yet. Featuring extreme performance enhancements, unprecedented connectivity and the first-ever RC F Track Edition, the entire 2020 RC F line is crafted for an unforgettable driving experience. Experience Amazing with the 2020 RC F or get to know the unmistakably cool RC F right now by test driving the 2019 model at North Park Lexus at Dominion. Call 210-816-6000 to speak with our sales team or get directions to our Lexus dealership in San Antonio, Texas here.