Heads up, the 2019 Lexus IS F SPORT Black Line Special Edition will be coming soon to North Park Lexus at Dominion. Limited to only 900 units for 2019, the new IS 300 Black Line Special Edition offers unique features and subtle style upgrades.
The most notable design upgrades include Premium Triple Beam LED headlamps (which we have yet to see on a “normal”-build IS) and 18-inch, split-spoke wheels with a “dark vapor chrome” finish. The unique wheel finish comes from a technology shared with the wheels of the flagship LS and in our opinion, anytime another vehicle can share something with the LS, it is definitely an worthwhile upgrade. The 2019 IS Black Line Special Edition will be available in Ultra White, Obsidian and Atomic Silver and all will feature a Black NuLuxe interior with red accents, stitching and accent panels along with an exciting custom-touch. The cherry on top for the IS F SPORT Black Line Special Edition is the heated, black wood-trimmed steering wheel that features distinctive shades of black that were created by a Japanese calligraphy shop dedicated to perfecting ink color for more than 200 years, according to Lexus.
Features on Black Line Special Edition IS 300:
- 18-inch F SPORT Split-Five-Spoke Alloy Wheels with unique Black Vapor Chrome Finish
- Black Side Mirrors
- Unique F SPORT Black NuLuxe Seats with Red Accents and Contrast Stitching
- Black Ornamentation
- Exclusive Heated Steering Wheel with Distinctive Shades of Black Inspired by Japanese Calligraphy
- Premium Triple Beam LED Headlamps
- 3 Color Choices: Ultra White, Atomic Silver and Obsidian