The original Lexus Enform App Suite has an update and offers some useful key upgrades to the existing system. Yes, this will require a small amount of work on everyone’s part, however, those lucky enough to be driving a brand new Lexus, you can stop reading here since this update does not apply to vehicles compatible with Enform App Suite 2.0 on the 2018-2019 LC, LS, NX, RC, RC F or the 2019 ES and UX.
The November 2018 Enform App Suite update is applicable to all Lexus drivers using the original Enform App Suite and offers the following key enhancements:
- Redesigned usability with a new, intuitive dashboard home layout.
- Streamlined app setup process with onboarding screens and easier third-party account linking.
- Improved Bluetooth setup instructions provided in the app
- An interactive Destination Search assists in finding your next destination – you can search near your location, or enter a specific destination and you can narrow your search by business and category.
- Additional Search Features including Fuel search results showing on an interactive map, search for sports teams by city, stocks, and indices now appear on the same page and an overall improved information sync from app to the multimedia system.
To update your Enform App Suite you will just need to follow these instructions:
- Install the updated app from the app store
- Pair your phone to the multimedia system via Bluetooth
- Follow the prompts on your multimedia system to download and install any updates
For additional information on updates or how to use the suite of connected services from Lexus, contact our Lexus Vehicle Technology Specialist or visit North Park Lexus at Dominion in San Antonio, Texas.