Believe it or not, the 2019 Lexus IS has received several model year updates and enhancements, including some improvements to the performance, technology, interior, and exterior design. Learn more about 2019 IS 300, IS F SPORT and IS 350 model year updates here.
- Engine ECU (Electronic Control Unit) control changed to optimize shift schedule, throttle response and turbocharger response which contributes to further enhancing acceleration feel for the RWD model.
- The mounting rigidity of rear bumper optimized to reduce bumper sway during high-speed driving giving 2019 IS enhanced aerodynamic steering stability.
- Liquid Platinum exterior paint color replaces Silver Lining Metallic exterior.
- F SPORT wheel nut color changed from silver to black.
- The flaxen interior is now available with Nebula Gray Pearl exterior
- The color scheme of hairline ornamentation on heater control panel and audio panel changed to the same one used on the LS. Small details like this definitely enhance the quality feel.
- Lexus Enform Remote now includes SmartWatch and Amazon Alexa skill integration
- GPS-enabled clock now available on navigation package level IS
Packages and Options:
- Comfort Package has been axed.
- Updated Premium Package on IS 300 to include:
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Three-position memory for driver
- Power tilt-and-telescopic steering column
- Electrochromic side-view mirrors with reverse-linked tilt-down
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Lane Change Assist
- Heated and Ventilated Seats are now available as a stand-alone option for IS 300 (for anyone looking to special order).
- Premium Triple-Beam LED headlamps now available (this is our favorite update!)
For more information on availability or to see 2019 IS for yourself, call our sales team at 210-816-6000 and, for anyone looking for a DEAL on remaining 2018 IS sedans, be sure to stop by North Park Lexus at Dominion this month!