It seems like only yesterday when the head-turning LC and the new, reimagined LS first arrived at North Park Lexus Dominion but with the recent unveiling of the 2019 LC Inspiration Series at Pebble Beach, we were reminded that both flagships will soon enter production for an entirely new model year. Find out what’s new and different for 2019 LS and LC – arriving this Fall at Lexus Dominion.
What’s New: 2019 Lexus LS 500 & LS 500h
- Lexus Safety System+ 2.0 including new features like Pre-Collision System with low-light preceding pedestrian and daytime preceding bicyclist detection, Lane Tracing Assist, and Road Sign Assist.
- Lexus Safety System+ A will include Lane Change Assist.
- Amazon Alexa integration and Apple CarPlay compatibility
- New Color: Satin Cashmere added to the line-up.
- White Leather, previously exclusive to the Executive Package, will now be available with the Luxury Package.
- The ever-popular 20″ Vapor Chrome wheels will be available on Executive Package.
What’s New: 2019 LC 500 & LC 500h
- Improved ride comfort and overall driving experience thanks to modified rear engine mounts, improved shift points, and an expanded Adaptive Variable Suspension range.
- LC 500h will receive an update to the Multistage Hybrid System where shifting and driving characteristics are tuned to further improve driving feel.
- Amazon Alexa integration and Apple CarPlay compatibility added along with Lexus Enform Wi-Fi, Lexus Enform Dynamic Navigation, and Dynamic Voice Command.
- NEW Inspiration Series Special Edition in Yellow (as seen at Pebble Beach).
Can’t wait another day to get your new Lexus LS 500 or LC coupe? Check out our in-stock inventory here or call our sales team at 210-816-6000 to schedule a personal presentation of either new Lexus at your local home or office.