Anyone in search of a fully capable luxury SUV should look no further than the Lexus LX. Powerful enough to take on any terrain yet incredibly refined with an unbeatable luxe interior. The 2019 LX 570, now available in both a two-row and three-row version is bolder and more versatile than ever with several enhancements and updates for the 2019 model year. Check out what’s new for the 2019 Lexus LX 570 here:
What’s New for 2019 LX:
- Lexus monogram illumination puddle lamps (Luxury Package)
- Digital Clock added to the Multi-Information Display (finally!)
- Push-Button Start switch has been changed from convex to concave style with an illumination production feature. (Slowly blinks when entering the vehicle with rapid blinking when starting the engine.)
- Lexus Enform Remote now includes smartwatch and Amazon Alexa Skill Integration.
- NEW Luxury Package Option for two-row LX (Southern Area)
- Nightfall Special Edition (three-row LX – only 250 total built – production begins in October and runs through February 2019)
- Darkened Headlamps, fog lamps, and taillamps
- Black grille and grille surround
- Black rear lamp, license plate, and black door garnishes
- Black roof rails, door handles
- Black 21″ wheels
- Moonlight White interior with Black headliner and black armrest
- Contrast stitching
The 2019 Lexus LX will be arriving in October (possibly late September). We will keep you posted with the 2019 Lexus updates and if you have a question on anything, in particular, let us know in the comments section below or call our sales team at Lexus Dominion at 210-816-6000.