The 2018 Lexus RC will see a few, notable updates including an increase of five horsepower, a name change, and one bold new color. What else is new?
- Updated Drive Mode Select (Sport S+ and Custom Mode) for F SPORT models
- New 10.3-inch Navigation Screen
- Lexus Safety System+ now standard
- Lexus Enform Safety Connect and Enform Service Connect now complimentary for first 10 years of ownership
- Three-year trial for Scout GPS Link
- Enform Wi-Fi with up to 4GB or one year trial
- Enform App Suite 2.0 with NPR ONE
- Dynamic Voice Recognition
- New Color: Flare Yellow
- RC 200t is now the RC 300
One of the updates for the 2018 RC coupe is a new Drive Mode Select that will be more tuned into the driver. The F SPORT RC model adds Sport S+ mode for maximum handling performance from the Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) and the available Dynamic Handling System (LDH) on the RC 350 F SPORT. The new system also adds a customizable mode that allows the driver to set the powertrain and suspension settings. Perfect for anyone that takes their RC to the track.
The 2018 Lexus RC will also see a name change and an increase in horsepower. The RC 200t will now be called the RC 300 and come with the same, but still impressive 2.0-liter twin-scroll turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine with the D-4ST direct injection system and an intercooler providing 241 horsepower. The RC300 AWD model ups its horsepower to 260 and the RC 350 will now offer 311-horsepower with the same V6 engine and 8-speed transmission.
All of these updates are very welcome and we look forward to seeing the 2018 RC coupe late this year or more than likely, early 2018. For more information or if you have questions on the Lexus RC coupe, contact our sales team at 210-816-6000 or email email@example.com.