The Lexus RC F is a high-performance luxury coupe that can be enjoyed from the raceway to the driveway and the updated, 2018 model, that will arrive late this year or more likely early 2018, delivers even more standard equipment and exciting new tech. Learn more about the 2018 RC F updates here.
New for 2018 Lexus RC F
- Lexus Safety System+ now standard equipment
- New Colors: Atomic Silver and Flare Yellow
- Enform Safety Connect and Enform Service Connect complimentary for first 10 years of ownership
- Larger 10.3-inch Navigation Screen (finally!)
- Dynamic Voice Recognition
- Lexus Enform App Suite 2.0
- Lexus Enform Wi-Fi for five devices and up to 4GB (one-year trial included)
- Enform Dynamic Navigation (three-year trial)
Needless to say, we are thrilled to hear about the updates for 2018 and look forward to seeing the larger, 10.3-inch display for Navigation but these recent press releases only leave us wanting more. As of today, Lexus has released very little information on the new Enform Wi-Fi system and Dynamic Navigation features that we now know will be in the 2018 NX, RC F and no doubt LS. We look forward to learning more about the upcoming 2018 Lexus models and all of the new tech and connected services from Lexus.
We look forward to learning more about the upcoming 2018 Lexus models and all of the new tech and connected services from Lexus. Check back for more updates and insights from Lexus and, for anyone wanting to see what Lexus has in store today, go to www.lexusdominion.com and view all of our new Lexus inventory.