The 2018 Lexus ES will begin production soon and we can expect their arrival at North Park Lexus Dominion and other Lexus dealerships around October (possibly late September). The 2018 model will also introduce a new package that not only offers many desirable features but at a lower price than the package option it will be replacing! The new Premier Package includes most of what already comes on Premium Package 2017 ES models, but these individual options will now actually be included in the new Premier Package making it easier for anyone trying to “build” a new Lexus online and offering a slight price break. Here’s what is included in the new Premier Package on the 2018 Lexus ES:
- 17″ 10-spoke wheels with a new dark gray color finish
- Heated and Ventilated Seats
- Power Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheels with Memory
- Mirror and Driver Seat Memory
- Key Fob with Memory Function
- Wood Trim
- Full-leather steering wheel (the heated wood trim wheel is optional – but will be one of those “standard added options” for ES built for our area)
- Requires Park Assist and Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- New Noble Brown with Linear Dark Mocha Wood offered in addition to the same Black, Parchment, Stratus Gray, and Flaxen that is on ES now
2018 ES models with the new Premier Package will see a decrease in the price of around $730 from the 2017 ES model with the Premium Package, and same features, now.
We’re looking forward to seeing the new Noble Brown interior option and new finish on the 17″ 10-spoke wheels. What are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments section below or take advantage of our model year-end pricing and offers on all 2017 new Lexus models by shopping online here.