The 2018 Lexus LX 570 is scheduled for production this month so Lexus has finally released some information on what we can expect for the 2018 model year. Albeit just a handful of changes, we are excited nonetheless. The Lexus flagship SUV has a long-standing reputation as the ultimate luxury utility vehicle and even after a decade since its debut, the 2018 LX continues to deliver both beauty and brawn. It’s hard to beat the luxury and comfort offered by the Lexus LX already, but the all-new updates promise to elevate both style and safety in 2018.
What’s New for 2018
The 2018 Lexus LX will see a few long awaited updates and more minor changes which will no doubt keep us busy when the new models arrive.
- Eminent White Pearl replaces Starfire Pearl – finally!
- Trim color between the spokes of the 21-inch wheels will change from gray metallic to black
- Reverse lamps are now LED
- Power Rear Door changed to automatic
- Shimamoku wood trim is now available – yes!
- Genuine leather pad for the steering wheel is now available – super luxe!
- Cover for Rear Seat Entertainment system updated to “enhance appearance” – sounds good to us!
Safety and Security:
- Airbag cut-off switch has been updated to a pictogram to meet new regulation standards
- Heater added to the Pre-Collision System (PCS) camera sensor – awesome for anyone outside of San Antonio!
A rare blend of sophistication and off-road capability, the Lexus LX is one of the few remaining 8-passenger SUVs that can truly conquer any terrain. The fully capable Lexus LX 570 also boasts rock solid reliability and resale value making it the preferred choice for adventurous luxury drivers.
Want more? Check back for more 2018 updates or visit us online at www.lexusdominion.com.