North Park Lexus at Dominion has the first of the 2017 model year updates for Lexus and we can now share all of the details on the 2017 CT200h. Are you ready?
2017 Model Year Changes:
- Atomic Silver replaces Silver Lining Metallic
- Autumn Shimmer replaces Fire Agate Pearl
- Caviar Mica is added to the color option line-up
- Blue Vortex Metallic is also added
- Obsidian (black) is now exclusive to the F SPORT model only
Huge! …OK, maybe not, but we are confident that there will be future Lexus updates released for the 2017 model line up that will include more than just a few color changes. Check back often as we will release any 2017 Lexus model updates as they become available. But, since we are here and already in a 2017 CT200h kind of mind, let’s explore all that the latest edition of the versatile luxury hybrid has to offer drivers this year.
The Lexus CT200h offers unbeatable versatility with 5 doors, generous cargo space, fun-to-drive handling and 42 mpg combined EPA-estimated rating. The CT200h was built for urban driving but it is also the perfect vehicle for taking road trips. As Lexus puts it, “Let your curiosity drive you”- the Lexus CT200h opens the door (5 of them to be exact) to endless possibilities. And, if you haven’t yet sat inside a CT200h then we highly recommend doing so as most people who get inside the CT for the first time are pleasantly surprised by the spacious interior.
Let’s explore what else you will find inside the 2017 CT200h. Check out these impressive standard features that will be on every CT200h- at the very least.
Standard Features for 2017 CT200h:
- Drive Mode Select plus EV Mode
- ECO driving indicator zone display
- Bluetooth and Smartphone connectivity
- AM/FM/CD player and MP3 capability
- USB and auxiliary iPod audio port
- Bluetooth audio profile for wireless integration of compatible music players with in-vehicle audio system controls
- Integrated Sirius XM Radio with 3-month complimentary subscription
- 6 Speakers
- Hybrid badging
- 17-inch, split 5-spoke aluminum wheels
- LED license plate light
- Integrated foglamps
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with dust and pollen filter
- Parchment, Caramel or Black NuLuxe
- Organic light-emitting diode (OLED) multi-information display
- Dual front cupholders
- Powered auxiliary console with pop up lid and 12-volt outlet (for CT’s without navigation)
- 10-way power driver’s seat (including lumbar)
- Fold-flat rear seats
- Lexus Enform Safety Connect with one year trial subscription
- LED daytime running lights (DRL)
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Brake Assist
- Hill-start assist
- Vehicle Proximity Notification System
- SmartAccess with push button Start/Stop
- 8 airbags
- Retractable Cargo Cover
The CT200h will also come with several individual options and package levels. Here are your choices for the 2017 model year.
- Auto-Dimming Inside Mirror and Back up Camera
- Power Moon Roof
- LED Headlamps with washers and dynamic auto-leveling plus LED foglamps
- Intuitive Parking Assist
- Pre-Collision System and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
Seat Comfort Package (most/all of the CT200h’s that we have built for sale at our dealership will have this package). Includes Heated Front Seats and an eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with four-way power-adjustable front passenger seat.
Premium Package: Includes all in the above mentioned Seat Comfort Package in addition to Rain-Sensing Wipers, Auto-dimming inside mirror with compass and HomeLink to open/close garage or gate doors.
Luxury Package: Everything listed above, plus Perforated Leather seats in either Flaxen or Black, Lexus Memory System to control/save driver’s seat and mirror settings, auto-dimming outside mirrors with auto-tilt-down in reverse. The Luxury Package would typically be grouped with the Navigation Package which would also give you Navigation with color multimedia display and Lexus Enform App Suite, Remote Touch and Lexus Enform Destinations. The NAV Package would also include everything in the below described Display Audio Package.
Display Audio Package: Lexus Premium Sound with 10 speakers, Color Multimedia Display, Voice Command, Siri Eyes Free compatibility, Back up Camera, Subscription-free Traffic and Weather updates via HD Radio, Lexus Enform Service Connect and Remote app. Complimentary for the first year of ownership.
F SPORT Package: F SPORT-tuned suspension, F SPORT front fascia and mesh grille, Black Roof (nice!), Rear Spoiler, Aluminum Sport Pedals (see above), F SPORT badging, 17-inch-five-spoke alloy wheels with Graphite two-tone finish, Silver Performance dash panel trim, Black headliner and Black NuLuxe interior trim.
F SPORT with Luxury Package: Includes all CT F SPORT and Luxury Package equipment, plus Black Leather Interior with White Perforations.
To learn more about the Lexus CT200h or to reserve one for yourself, click here to contact our sales team at Lexus at Dominion or call us anytime at 210-816-6000.