The 2016 Lexus GS has arrived at North Park Lexus Dominion! Most of you already know that Lexus will be introducing the new GS200t, GS200t F SPORT and GS F, but we have had a few Lexus GS owners ask about the changes for the 2016 Lexus GS350 F SPORT. Here is what you can expect…
Revised 3.5-Liter V6 Engine with 311 Horsepower (+5 from last year’s model) and 280 lb.-ft of torque (+3 from last year).
- New front bumper, grille and grille surround
- New rocker panel design
- Standard Bi-LED headlamps
- Standard LED turn signals
- Available triple-beam LED headlamps (not available on GS200t or GS350 AWD)
- New Colors: Eminent White Pearl replaces Starfire Pearl, Matador Red Mica replaces Riviera Red, Nightfall Mica replaces Meteor Blue and a brand new color for 2016: Caviar. F SPORT will also get the gorgeous UltraSonic Blue 2.0!
- 3 New Wheel Designs: 18″ 5 spoke wheels with machine finish, 19″ mesh spoke wheels with machine finish and 19″ FSPORT wheels with machine finish.
Interior Changes for 2016 Lexus GS350 FSPORT:
- Analog clock with GPS syncing (great for those that take long road trips!)
- Updated Remote Touch interface with “Enter” and “Back” buttons
- Larger 4.2-inch color MID (nice!)
- 3 New Interior Options: Chateau, Noble Brown and Rioja Red
- Naguri-style aluminum trim for GS350 F SPORT
Other Notable Changes for 2016 Lexus GS F SPORT:
- Lexus Safety System+ Now Available on the Lexus GS!
- Lexus Enform Service Connect with ability for remote access to vehicle and diagnostic information by Lexus owner, dealer and Lexus Service. Features vehicle health report, maintenance notifications and vehicle alert notifications. Complimentary for the 1st year then requires Lexus Safety Connect enrollment after the first trial year.
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert is now standard (previously an option)
- Windows now include downward jam protection, providing pinch protection between the glass and interior weather stripping
Of course, our favorite Lexus GS F SPORT features will carry-0ver for the 2016 model as well so you can look forward to enjoying the GS F SPORT-turned Adaptive Variable Suspension and Variable Gear Ratio Steering (on the RWD model). The 2016 GS F SPORT will also feature 19″ F SPORT wheels, exclusive F SPORT interior, front sport seats with 16-way power front seats and 14.0-inch front brake discs with 4-piston calipers (RWD only).
To see, touch, feel and drive the 2016 Lexus GS, please call us at 210-816-6000 or swing by our Lexus dealership located in San Antonio, TX and just a few minutes from the Shops at La Cantera. For directions, please click here. We look forward to showing you all that the 2016 Lexus GS F SPORT has to offer!!