The 2016 Lexus LX 570 has arrived and is now available at North Park Lexus Dominion. The new LX is impressive and makes a dramatic entrance with it’s bold new styling and impressive arsenal of technology.
The front grille, eye-catching LED lights and 21″ wheels have transformed Lexus’s flagship SUV exterior but it is the interior of the 2016 Lexus LX that really has us floored. New for 2016, the LX boasts an impressive 12.3″ High Resolution Multimedia Display Screen as well as two 11.6″ displays with HDMI inputs- capable for almost any type of rear seat entertainment you would want!
The new Lexus LX 570 now comes with an 8-speed automatic transmission, new Drive Mode Select and improved fuel efficiency. Other notable additions to the 2016 Lexus LX include:
- New Colors: Atomic Silver (replaces Silver Lining Metallic) & the addition of the gorgeous, Nightfall Mica.
- New Cabernet interior color option
- Tire-specific Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- New Standard Features: 12.3-inch Navigation Screen, 20″ Alloy Wheels (the 21″ wheels typically come on the LX built for our dealership), Panoramic View Monitor, Intuitive Parking Assist (previously optional), Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Lexus Safety System+
- New Connected Services: Lexus Enform Remote and Lexus Enform Service Connect with included 1 year trial.
The Lexus LX 570 is a breathtaking work of technology and offers the next era of intuitive design with just the push of a button. If you haven’t yet seen or been inside the new LX, now is the time! We have one right on our showroom floor and another available for test driving. Stop by North Park Lexus at Dominion and get to know the new Lexus LX570. We look forward to showing you all that it has to offer! Check out our in stock LX inventory by clicking here.
Get the specs on the 2016 Lexus LX 570 here…
403 LB.-FT. Torque
7,000 LB Towing Capacity
8 Passenger Seating
8-Speed Automatic Transmission with Paddle Shifters
15 Combined Fuel Economy
112.2 inch Wheelbase
200 inches in Overall Length
78 inches in Overall Width
75.2 inches in Height
6,000 LB Curb Weight
24.6 Gal. Fuel Capacity
38.7 ft Turning Circle (better than the 2016 Escalade, Range Rover and GL550)