In the market for a new Lexus and not quite sure if you want to buy or lease? Our experienced Finance Managers are here to help make the purchase or lease decision as easy as possible. In the meantime, here is a quick overview on the benefits of both purchasing and leasing a Lexus…
Benefits of Leasing a Lexus
- More Car for Your Money- Leasing allows you to drive a vehicle with more features for less money per month or compared to a typical retail loan on the same vehicle. When you lease, you typically have a lower monthly payment without as much commitment (either in terms of money down at signing or length of loan term).
- Built in GAP Insurance- When you lease a Lexus from Lexus Financial Services, you get GAP insurance already built into the lease contract. This means that you do not have to worry about depreciation due to accidents and it also means you are guaranteed to not have any negative equity at the end of your lease!
- Warranty Coverage- Since most leases are 24 month to 48 month terms, you should be under the Lexus Basic Factory Warranty throughout your lease. The Lexus Basic Factory Warranty on every new Lexus covers you for 4 years (48 months) or 50,000 miles bumper to bumper. You also have Powertrain Warranty coverage for 6 years or 70,000 miles so even if you sign up for a high mileage lease, you should be covered under a Lexus factory warranty.
- Maintenance– When you lease or purchase a new Lexus from North Park Lexus at Dominion, you will receive 2 years or 20,000 miles of complimentary, no-charge maintenance! This means that for the first 2 years or up to 20K miles, your service is paid for by North Park Lexus at Dominion and you would keep your out of pocket expenses at a minimum.
- No Long Term Contracts– You can still get a lower, more affordable monthly payment on your new Lexus and not have to worry about financing for a long term.
- Options– When you lease a Lexus you get to plan ahead for vehicle expenses as well as pick the most beneficial plan for you after being able to drive your vehicle for 2- 3 years during the lease term. At the end of your lease term, you can decide whether or not to purchase your vehicle and drive it awhile longer (maybe you can buy it for less than comparable pre-owned models are selling for!). You also have the option to use your leased Lexus as a trade- especially beneficial if you have equity! You can also decide to return your Lexus to Lexus Financial and “walk away”. The choice is yours and we would be available to help you find the best plan of action. Leasing lets you keep your options open and decide if that car is one you still want to drive after leasing it for 2-3 years.Benefits of Purchasing
- Mileage- You do not have any mileage restrictions. You can take the cross-country road trip or be the designated driver- all the time!
- Ownership– At the completion of your finance contract, you own the vehicle free and clear. You do not have to think about another car- unless you want to– and can choose to drive your current Lexus for as long as you like.
Please call us anytime at 210-816-6000 to speak with one of our Sales and Leasing Consultants or a member of our Finance Department- we know every individual’s driving needs are different and we can help you to determine if you are a good candidate for leasing your new Lexus. We look forward to assisting you!!
Check out our latest Specials by Clicking Here!